Site VisiT & Introduction
At Solar Beo, quality is number one for us. Therefore we only use the best and most reliable component
for our solar installations. From the panels we use, down to the flashing’s, every component of our
system are tried, tested and certified against all elements giving us 100% confidence in our service.
Our Longi 315 Watt panels are of the highest
- Higher energy yield with lower operating temperature.
- Reduced hotspot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current.
Designed for flexibility and performance, Ginlong’s intelligent hybrid platform offers seven models, all featuring the latest safety component
and dynamic MPPTs to ensure maximum ROI.
- Built-in Sunspec MLRSD signal transmitter
- UPS ensures AC backup for up to 6 kW of continuous power and 7 kVA of peak power
- Programmable energy management maximizes self consumption
- Time of use shifting and peak shaving capabilities
- Optional WiFi, cellular and revenue grade metering
- Left shows a photo of a recently installed system. As you can see when commissioned correctly you can see the exact breakdown in electricity produced.
The Solar iBoost concept is to divert the surplus solar photovoltaic energy generated at your home to heat water in the household water tank and save you money.
With Solar iBoost fitted you will cut the cost of water heating and maximize the free solar energy. Only energy that would otherwise be exported, is diverted to the immersion heater.
iBoost+ enables you to automatically consume the excess energy generated at your home. You can just sit back and enjoy the extra savings!
- Cut the cost of water heating in your home
- Reduce the use of your boiler
- Maximise the use of the free solar energy
generated at your property