“Save money, save the environment and secure future energy generation for your business”
We have consistently maintained focus on installing solar panels on commercial rooftops. We have done this because we feel as though this is the highest percentage saving available to a customer.
Whether your a supermarket, fuel station, SME, or a large corporation, the benefits are substantial, the savings are immediate, and here at Solar Beo, we can cater for you all.
Is My Business Suitable?
If you are paying high energy bills and you have either enough ground or roof space, then solar PV could most definitely be for you. Its that simple really as solar systems rarely, if ever give trouble, therefore its a tangible investment in which you can guarantee savings.
Combine that with a government or tax incentive available to you, plus the addition of future proofing your business means going solar should be a no-brainer!
WHY IS COMMERCIAL SO SUITABLE?
- Cost Reduction
- -The largest single benefit of solar power for businesses appears every month in your electricity bill. Solar energy provides a dramatic reduction in commercial energy costs.
- For example a supermarket or fuel filling station, most of the electricity consumed commercially is during daylight hours, therefore you can directly use the electricity generated by the panels without the need for batteries.
- Also flat commercial rooftops are the perfect mounting area for Solar Photovoltaic Panels as they have no obstruction and the perfect angle for solar harvesting can be achieved even if the building isn’t south facing.
- – In today’s business climate, sustainability and competitive advantage are very closely linked. Not only does solar energy reduce electricity costs, which frees up financial resources to re-invest in business development and innovation, but it can also earn you recognition as an industry leader in switching from fossil fuels to renewables.
- Going solar can also increase your business’ attractiveness as a corporate citizen and “green” business partner. Many organizations are developing corporate sustainability goals that call for doing business with other sustainable organizations. From this perspective, your investment in solar power makes you an attractive business partner for green-minded customers, and also satisfies the demands of regulators such as government.
Grants & Incentives
There are a number of both grants and tax incentives currently available for businesses to reduce their carbon footprint. See if any are available for you by contacting us today!
Register your interest by booking a consultation below!